From:
Lana Bogusz - Northern Ohio Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 21:07:14 EDT
Northern OhioFerret Association has finally gotten the pictures up from the
photo contest we started at the Buckeye Bash.  (Sorry for the delay.) For
those of you who don't remember,

We're sponsoring a photo contest to raise funds for Ferrets Unlimited
Ferret Shelter in Cleveland.  The contest started at the Buckeye Bash in
Columbus and goes until September 15th at our Summer picnic.  Votes cost
$1.00 each or 6 for $5.00 and can be placed via PayPal or US snail mail.
ALL money raised will be given to Ferrets Unlimited.  The ferret that
raises the most money will recieve a gift certificate for The Ferret
Store and have their picture placed on the front page of our website.
(www.ohioferret.org)

For more info, to vote or just to see all the adorable "pherret photos" we
got go to :http://www.ohioferret.org/promos/piccontest.asp

Help your favorite ferret win its "Fifteen minutes of fame" as well as help
out a great shelter.