From:
Skyla Fay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 17:46:15 -0500
I just wanted to thank everyone who went out of their way and took the time
and trouble to help Nikki.  I was feeling SO guitly that all I had done was
send that post about him, I was going to go face my biggest fears (that he
was no longer on this earth) and go to the MSPCA this evening and just
figure out how to get him to Ferretwise once I knew he was safe with me.
I have been too scared to even check my email since I posted--but I made
myself, just in case there was some good news, and wow was I so happy I
did!!!

Big thanks to Alicia of course, for offering Nikki a safe haven, but I
personally am especially grateful to all the others who helped--with
calling the MSPCA and making Nikki's tyravel arrangements and all that
stuff.  After all, haha, I knew Alicia would open her doors to this needy
boy, but I didn't know about how generous all the rest of you would turn
out to be!

Thank you all so much!

Dooks to all your carpet sharks too :-)

  --Skyla