From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 20:26:41 EST
Easy Off-I'm a dark sable with a white undercoat.Mom says I'm so dark on my
points,that my fur looks almost purple in the sun.Guess that's why she
always takes me outside and just looks at me,which is okay if she'll let me
play.It's what's on the inside that counts though,especially since I decided
to drop all my coat at once to catch up with the boys winter coats.Mom says
there's something in my eyes that makes everyone fall in love with me.I've
looked in the mirror thing and don't see anything there,but that's what she
says.I think she called it charisma.Does anyone know what that looks like?
Maybe it's because I like everybody,so they have to like me back.

Dervish-Of course you're cute,you are a baby still.That's why we don't kill
them,they're so cute.When you are 4 and have had adrenal surgery(hope you
never do),then we'll compare cuteability.Anybody that can keep there
cuteness through all that deserves all the ahhhs.

BTW,I reduce cynical cops to mush in 3 seconds flat.

I carry pacifiers around in my mouth,cleaner and cuter.

I learned not to put my head in the kool-aid,that'll get you taken to the
vet.(shiver) I knock over soda's instead.

I do the ferretus flopus on people's feet for a better response.

Lastly,I've converted animal haters into ferret lovers.

Since you're young,I'll tell you now,it gets harder as you get older to
keep your cuteability.Keep working at it,practice those poses,they'll come
in handy at treat time,and it couldn't hurt to charm the vet.You're off to
a good start,keep it up.

Jasmine and her two adoring boys