From:
sarah parlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 18:54:51 +0000
Hi all on the FML,

I haven't posted for a while but now I may need your help!  There is a
possibility I may be moving to New Orleans, Louisianna in the future, does
that State allow ferrets?  If they do, has anyone got any idea at all of
the best way to get them across from the UK?  Would they have to be placed
in quarantine even though rabies is eradicated here?  I also have three
cats which I would not want to leave behind!  Is anyone on here from the
New Orleans area?  The thought of this move seems insurmountable to me so
any advice would be much appreciated!

Best wishes to you and your fuzzies!

Sarah.
http://www.fortheloveofferrets.co.uk