From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 1997 12:07:11 +0100
>From:    Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: albino notes / zucchini / Flea Collars

This is getting difficult.... Pam Grant, aside from being in the top three
of my list of favorite people on the planet, is a super ferret person, and
better informed than most vets.  To have to disagree with her is a real gut
wrencher.. even worse, I may be in agreement with that looney Killiam dude :)
just kiddin Bill.

If it's WHITE, or looks like it might be white if you washed it good and it
has RED eyes, it's an ALBINO.  period.

If it's white with dark eyes, I'd bet the farm it's a light silver with so
few black hairs you can't find one.. or it WAS a silver when it was younger.

Sorry, Pam,  can you ever forgive me ???

a sad Bob..