From:
Laura Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2000 17:10:22 EST
Hi Melissa,

I laughed like crazy when I read your post about Koosh.  Thanks for the
laughs.  I even made my husband read it.

He went on to tell me a story about a kitten named Smokey that he had had
as a child, along with his bunny rabbit Thumper.  He said when they had
brought Smokey home, Thumper immediately began his role as Mama to Smokey.
He'd groom him, cuddled him, made sure he ate, and played with him.  He
said for the first 6 months Smokey only hopped.  Evidently after that
point he began to realize that he could walk and run like a "normal" cat.

DookDookDook,
Laura and The Insane 6