From:
"Hale, Bronwen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 11:42:13 +0100
Dooks to all!

I've been lurking around here for nearly a year now, and I have to thank
everyone that's ever posted on the FML!  You guys have helped me learn so
much about ferrets and the FML is the first thing I read when I get to
work in the morning.  I will hopefully be leaving my job soon to study as
a nurse and I will be unsubscribing from the FML because I won't have as
regular computer access as I do now.  I thought that before I sign off (I
will be back though!) I should post some things of my own rather than
remaining in lurk mode!

I've got two ferrets Otak and Hoeg who have really "solid" bodies, they
feel packed with muscle when you heft them.  My other boy Tau on the
other hand seems to have no muscle at all!  When you pick him up he's
completely limp and floppy like a rag doll.  I have to be careful when I
carry Tau as he is so limp he often starts to slide from my arms in that
boneless way that ferrets have.  I wanted to ask the FML if other people
have varying physiques in their ferrets, and if not, should I worry about
Tau?  All my boys have lots of opportunity for exercise and Tau climbs
the stairs and knocks over things with as much vigour as his muscle-bound
brothers.

I'm very much enjoying the posts about favourite toys, I found out this
week that Hoeg loves balloons!  He attacks them by leaping on the top and
bouncing off.  The balloons don't last very long!  Be careful though that
no one eats the burst balloon.

Bron