From:
KM Ferret Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2013 02:49:10 -0400
I'm holding a quick 2 1/2 day raffle to raise funds for an adrenal
surgery. Pics are on my Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/kindnessmatters.ferretrescue
or can be emailed to you.

Tickets are $1 ea, six for $5, 13 for $10, 27 for $20. Raffle tickets
can be bought by sending $ through Paypal @ [log in to unmask]
DO NOT mention this is for a raffle. Please send it as a gift. (If
there is a Paypal fee, please consider covering the cost of the fee.)
If you need to pay another way, please email me directly. Raffle ends
Saturday 8/17 @ 4:00 p.m.

Really cute mail holder or napkin holder - baby ferret pictures were
cut from a Jeanne Carley calendar. The larger picture on the back has
been laminated. It stands 5" tall in the back, 3 1/2" tall in the front
and is 2 1/4" wide.

Gravy / syrup pourer - glass w/ ferret head and emblems painted on
outside with etch type paint. Can be hand washed. 3 1/4" diameter.

Crinkle tote / ferret bag. Donated by Christy Ingram. This bag is great
for using to tote things of your own and even better to use for the
ferrets. They love the crinkly noise of it and love to be swung in it
or dragged on the ground. 15" wide x 17 1/2" long w/o handle.

--
Debbie, Kindness Matters Ferret Rescue
Sponsor a rescue ferret for only $5 per month!