From:
Ferrets-N-Limbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 19:32:29 -0700
We have a past adoptee who is looking for a ferret shelter in or near
Germany.  Her brother lives there and is very interested in adoption.
However, we hesitate to adopt to them as the plane trip from here to
there just seems as if it would be very stressful.  It would also be
more advantageous if a shelter was nearby the area in question as the
potential adopters would have nearby help if needed.

Thanks in advance!

--
Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.