From:
Melanee Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 2009 18:48:12 -0700
All--

Thank you all so much to everyone who has gotten it all together enough
to post their shelter ferrets to the Ferret Giving Tree! Right now we
have:
45 Shelters registered
166 Ferrets posted
of the 45 shelters, 24 have not posted any ferrets (I'm one of them
Yikes!) and 11 have fewer than 10 posted.

Remember, people will be allowed to select ferrets from the Giving Tree
starting on October 23, so get yours up as soon as you can! Also,
please remember that you will be able to post your ferrets only until
November 30! We will not take the tree down until all the ferrets have
Santas!

Please remember that as a shelter, *you* will be posting the fuzzies
you want on the Tree yourselves. If you have problems, please email
[log in to unmask] and Kris or I will help you out.

When you choose a ferret from the Tree this year, please be aware we
will be capturing the data regarding who has chosen what ferret, the
email address, as well as the date. I hope this makes it just that much
harder to send a "nasty gram" as someone received last year. Let's all
be good Santas and take care of the ferrets! All the shelters need help
these days with most of them being full to the brim and runaway vet and
maintenance costs.

Thank you all for your help and support. I hope everyone is having as
good a time as I am dealing with the Tree! It is so fun to read the
bios on each of the cute little furry kids! Remember, just because
someone has a Santa, it doesn't mean you can't look at his/her bio to
read about them!

Remember, October 23 is only a little more than two weeks away!

If you have suggestions, questions, comments, or whatever concerning
the Ferret Giving Tree, feel free to email me and I'll get back to you
as soon as I can!

Melanee Ellis
Ferret Giving Tree Admin Elf