From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 1996 09:23:29 -0400
>Can the Florida rescue please post a snail mail address?  Maybe I can send
>some food or something.

I'm the one that posted the plea for recipes, so if we're the shelter to
which you refer, here's the shelter's address.

South Florida Ferret Club and Rescue
P.O. Box 570927
Miami, FL 33257-0927

If you prefer a "real" address, here's mine.

Michael F. Janke
11930 S.W. 131 Avenue
Miami, FL 33186

Gerber's 2nd stage chicken and/or turkey was used in massive quantities
during the ECE hit, so that stuff is always welcome.  Of course, anything
would be appreciated!

  Mike