From:
Misty Hosier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2007 02:30:02 +0000
Hay folks,

To everyone who received a DMK ferret, they may have Giardia. They get
this from dirty drinking water. The vet says its very easily treated.
Its NOT a wide spread thing just watch you new babies to see if they
have loose stool. Also I am told this is not something a vet can just
determine the baby needs to be tested for it and the vet has to be
LOOKING for it. Also as with all ferrets in groups watch out for ear
mites...

Oh I hope you are all enjoying your new babies. I will get mine Wed.
I can hardly wait. Boy they are going to living in luxery I can tell
you!!

--
Misty Hosier
Broward Ferret Rescue and Referral