From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 13:59:42 EDT
::Squeak squeak squeak squeak.  A woman in robes appears pulling a red
wagon.  She bends over and lubes up the squeaky wheels with laxitone.
Ferrets appear from all over and she shares it with them.::

OH hi!  Please excuse my absence as I was resting yesterday.  I needed to
after a huge prophecy hit me long and hard.  It was quite a whopper.
Before I lay this upon you all I must perform a much needed ritual here as
of late on the FML.

::she poses, holds up her arms, then whips out a ferret hair ball.  She
shakes it all over in the air and in circles she dances.  She chants over
and over...::

"Be gone yon ferret nazis!  You are not welcome here ferret nazi spirits.
Be gone!"

::she poises.  She access's the situation. And relaxes.::

There ferret puppets, the air is now clean so I can give you this important
prediction.  There was indeed something "fuzzie" in the air that night I
wrote you all.  On October 6th, there is to be more than just the Chicago
Ferret Show.  There is to be yet another large afghan to be raffled off to
us!  Kat Parson's is making another afghan!  And Ron Carter the "Fuzzie"dad
is to help at the Ferrets Unlimited Shelter table at the show with her.
He is to help since Jean cannot be there.  As before ANYONE can enter,
even if you are not going to the show.  Money is to be split in half to
ADV research and to the Ferret's Unlimited Ferret Shelter.

This afghan is large enough to cover most beds, as before.  It is to say
on it:

LOVE YOUR

FERRET

TODAY

[heart graphic]

LIKE THERE

IS NO

TOMORROW

If you are entering from home and won't be at the show just do the
following:

Send $1 for once chance or $5 for six chances to: Ron Carter,
3002 N. Avalon Place, Peoria, IL 61604-2726.  Make the check payable to:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter (Jean will mail half to the ADV research).
Mail the checks by October 1st.  You may want to put on the outside of your
envelope (on the back) that this is for donation if you don't want your
check returned if it arrives far too late.  If you want your tickets snail
mailed, include a self addressed, stamped envelope.  Or if you like you can
have your ticket numbers emailed to you (you can even ask that your tickets
be scanned so you can see them via email).  Ron Carter/fuzziedad can be
emailed: [log in to unmask]

This afghan will be blue to match "Fuzzie"dad's eyes.  Fuzziedad will roll
on it in a thong for a fortnight to ensure "fuzzie"ness.  Second place
winners will win a photo of this!  Also...

"ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT!  That's ENOUGH 'Orifice'"

"Whaaaaaat?"

"BACK, back into the closet you go" ::grunting and stuffing her back into
her closet, she throws the wagon in after her, depends fly everywhere::

Hi, Wolfy here now... if there are any questions about this raffle, write
Ron, the Fuzziedad, at [log in to unmask], or Kat at

I hate to admit it, but if the Ferret Oracle says it is so, then it is so.
Sooooo, mail in your chances!  Have a go at it will you!

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: