From:
Katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2012 06:26:44 -0400
I have a gate from The First Years. It is solid plexiglass (acrylic?).
It can be opened from the side like a gate, or I'm tall enough that I
can step over it. You do have to made some adjustments to it. There are
gaps on the sides and the bottom. We screwed on pieces of plexiglass to
block the gaps. The gate is mounted to the wall, and can be left open
when it's not being used. I've had this gate up for about 7 years now
and it still works just great!

Here is a link to it on Amazon....

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0000DBHHR

Katharine