From:
Lea Statler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 1996 03:36:21 -0400
>Shedding
>Any suggestions on how to keep your ferrets cool in their cage?

I live in New Mexico and on an Army base so swampcooler are turned on when
they feel it's hot enough!!!!  What I have been doing is frezzing a few 20oz
coke bottles (the platsic kind) and putting one or two in the cage by their
bed.  I also have a towle on top of the cage to pretty much covers the
sleeping area.  This does seem to lower the temp.  in their sleeping area.
You could also use a fan, as well as the bottles.  When it get really hot in
the house that's what we have been doing.

Sorry I'm so far behind, but Dennis(the SO) is on leave and my pooter time
is very limited.  He's got to play those games!!!

Ignorance killed the cat (or was that the ferret), Curiousity was
Framed!!!!-unkown