From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 11:17:07 -0400
We Wondered in preparing for this years events WHAT would be ALMOST as
much fun as the event itself???

Well the Pick the music for our "Sock-Hop" event came to mind.

This year we a re most please that our DJ and ferret owning friend Alex
Jones of Moondance Productions will be providing our musical menu again.
HOORAY!

Last year he created a wonderful CD of the event score which was
available ONLY to those attending the event-- ALREADY we are getting
inquiries will the commemorative CD be available?  We don't know yet
their are details to be worked out -- BUT What we want to do is to allow
our friends on the list an opportunity to suggest song entries from which
our event will be built around.

SO please list your favorite sock-hop tunes you can email privately at
our above email addy- or to the list.  We will be anxiously awaiting the
music to select for our program.

Jerimiah will make his public debut at Ferretstock IV we are hoping his
manners will be exemplary!

Dr Winnie will provide rabies vaccinations at a reasonable cost ( pre
register for these) from 1-2 PM.

The Ferretstock Event ( sponsored in part by The FerretStore) this year
includes: a costume event we are hoping our ferret friends will find a
way to include their best greaser look or poodle skirts on the lasses!
AND we have a new game which is entitled "Sock-hpo" ( HOW ORIGINAL) to
add to all the favorite games form the past.

A special recognition for the ferret longest traveled -- and for the top
fund raiser in the pledge a thon..  even a special contest for humans
sporting the best ferret tattoo!

The day will wind down with UNBELIEVEABLE raffles -- and the famous
Dessert Auction.

It all happens on September 6th ( Saturday) in Marlborough, NH.  We hope
to see you there!

www.ferretwise.org/calendar.html