From:
Cassie Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 12:29:54 -0400
Tonks,
Yes I will be happy to have you as a boyfriend.  Boyfriends are good for
snuggling with in hammies to stay warm and cozy.  They are also good for
biting and chasing and wrestling with to keep my figure trim.

I'd like to go for a ride in your hover wagon.  Does it have seat belts?
Mommy says I should always have my seat belt on, especially up in the
air.

That reminds me, I need to thank Puma and Ping is He for the present
they sent to my hotel room.  I like green and yellow, though Mommy says
they aren't really my colors.  She said she'd put the bumper sticker on
my cage for me.

Dooks,
Cassie