From:
Sandie Fee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 1995 09:27:42 EST
We have been having mail problems where I work and I did not recieve Issue
1086 thru 1089. Could someone out there please e-mail them to me. I really
missed getting them.

[Moderator's note: It's nice to see you are back!  I got your notes about not
receiving the FML, but my attempts to send mail back to you failed.  To get the
back-issues, send mail to [log in to unmask] with the 4 lines:
GET FERRET 1086 .... GET FERRET 1089                       BIG]

I have been on the FML for over a year now and have laughed and cried many
times. I currently have 5 fuzzies in my life. Buddie (Shetland-Blaze-Mutt in
color) with a personality that would melt even the coldest heart, Kano
(Silver mitt) lazy little sweetheart-why walk when mom can carry you, Rosco
(Silver mitt-brother to Kano) this guy was my wild child, Crock (chocolate
mitt) was a refugee from Tennessee that murdered a poor little birdie and is
currently in hiding on the witness protection program, Nova (Blaze) the only
girl in the bunch, she is in love with Buddie and hates all the other boys.
I love each and everyone of my furry children and would not trade them for
the world. We send our love to all who have lost friends this past year.

sandie and the gang