From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 07:04:42 -0800
Lisette said:
>It allows us to feel incredible joy just in smelling a ferret that is
>asleep in our hands.

This line made me think of Gizmo (again).  He had this most amazing soft,
cuddly, "sleepy Gizmo" smell about him when he slept.  I used to like
picking him up and holding him against my face and just breathing in his
wonderful smell.  His scent was so much different than the others', so
much...I can't think of how to describe it...sigh...I just loved it. :-)

=====
Aileen & the Herd minus one Herdling
Slinky, Kyle, Noel, Sandy, & Rootie the beagle
Missing Gizmo so much. We love you, baby.

"And when they sing wind-songs, they whisper to us, don't miss me too much.
The view is nice and I'm doing just fine." - Ashley