From:
Sam Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 1998 14:14:37 EST
Ferret math has struck again and I brought home a 7 week old MF girl.  She
is white with grey markings on her front legs, hind legs and nose.  Now I
need some stuff answered...like, howlong should I wet down her food?  The
pet store was feeding them twice a day and never wet it down, but she seems
to enjoy it more now that she gets it wet down at home.  Also, she is VERY
vocal... she will be wandering under a towel I have for her, no one anywhere
near her, yet she walks around screaming all over the place for no aperent
reason, is this normal?  I will be putting up new pics as soon as I get
some, anyone with ideas for a new name, please let me know :-) (we are
currently calling her squirt)

Sam T.
http://users.1st.net/hammock