From:
Michele Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 22:26:50 -0400
Hi all,

Just wanted to wish everyone luck in riding out the storm, it is incredibly
large and will affect the whole eastern seaboard.  It should hit our area
sometime tomorrow, and effect one of our shelters on the cape more than it
will here in Boston.  I hope everyone south of us has made it through OK.
I have friends in NJ on LBI with 10 ferrets and Kista Shelter and Ferret
Hollow are both on the coast in NJ too, please anyone in NJ that can help
should give these guys a call and see if they need fuzzies moved.

Melanie, so sorry to hear about BooBoo, he's running and playing again now
with Skeeter and the rest and I'm sure is happy to wait a while for you.
Sukie thanks for the "Good Mom Award!!!" Pheonix is tired today but still
eating great and got some out time in the room for about 20 minutes to
start working those muscles in his hind end.  Mike, that was an awsome post
about insulinoma symptoms and what to do before taking your ferret to the
vet!  Joe, scary, scary stuff with Hobbes and the electricution....he's one
lucky boy!!  Congrats to Krys and Megan on the great rescue of Tux and
Woosel...Sukie with your permission I'd like to pass the Great Mom award
on to these two, and welcome to the FML!

Hug your fuzzies and be safe in this rotten storm,

Michele & the 8---hunkering down with flashlights ready!
Colin--can I have my OWN, huh?
"NO, dear, you'll blind your brothers and sisters with it." "AWE Mom,
 puleese???"