Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2007 06:23:48 -0800
Hi All,

Below is the link for the Tiles of Love Page. Kat has done a really
beautiful job with it. ...as she always does. As an adidtional thanks
to everyone that donates, I'll be sending you a 4x6 paper copy of your
tile to scrapbook or hang on your refrigerator or ferret room wall, so
please include your snail mail addy if you Paypal your donation.

So far, with funds received and promised funds, we are almost half way
there. Without going in to details, I simply can not express enough,
the sense of urgency there is to get this job done, the ferrets out of
my house that is being rented and down here with me.

Advanced thanks to everyone that is participating. The page below
contains details on the fundraiser. The donations can be made through
Paypal at this email address: [log in to unmask]

http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-tilesoflove.html

Warm Fuzzys,
Kim and da kids

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.