Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2011 22:36:51 -0500
Many kind folks have been checking on me and asking when the Wonderful
Weasel Laundry Soap and Diane's Dry Dook Soup items will be available
again.

I'm happy to say that even though I have been unemployed going on seven
months now, with some help we are staying afloat and have been able to
get the items needed in order to make both items. I am determined to
ensure that the shelter continues and I will be able to find a new job
when I graduate in May.

We have just listed many items on eBay and will be adding many, many
more.

The proceeds of these items will all go to put a dent in our vet bill
which is well over three thousand dollars.

http://stores.ebay.com/South-Shore-Ferret-Care-and-Hospice

Thank you to the many who have been checking on me, at age 50, going
back to school to learn is much harder than I could imagine. Changing
from the mortgage world to the (human)medical field is a radical
change.

Let me tell you that all of the things that caring for the ferrets
have taught me are sure coming in handy.

The other day we reviewed the endocrine system, imagine, I actually
knew what they were talking about when they got to the "adrenal" gland
as well as the symptoms of "hypoglycemia," "Addison's & Cushing's".

I actually got to smile in what was the toughest part in Anatomy &
Physiology.

I am determined to do my best in school in order to be able to get a
job right away at the highest pay possible in order to continue to put
a roof over the ferrets heads (and mine). Thanks to Rose, Maren, and
Cathy M the ferrets are eating better than I do (I've learned to be a
connessoir of PB & J).

We do have some of our hospice ferrets on the Giving Tree as well, read
some of their stories and you can get an idea of just some of what
happens here

http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/showshelter.php?ShelterID=59

So please consider looking at the Wonderful Weasel Laundry Soap and
Diane's Dry Dook Soup items we are adding to on eBay (the only thing
I need help with right now is our vet bill and we don't mind working
hard to provide useful products to help our shelter as well as help
the Santa's for the Giving Tree with reasonable prices).

http://stores.ebay.com/South-Shore-Ferret-Care-and-Hospice

Thank you and wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas

Diane Wall