From:
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 21:09:37 -0400
[Fowarded to [log in to unmask] from [log in to unmask] then
forwarded to FML by Randy Melanie Belair and a simlar note (next post)
by Chris <[log in to unmask]>.  Whew!  BIG]

I received this email this morning.  I was hoping you might have a U.S.
contact that we could forward this email to.  Please let me know if you
do, or have any other suggestions for helping this little girl...

Natasha Down
www.infopet.ca
1111 Davis Drive
Unit 1, Suite 433