From:
"Larry C. Lyons" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 09:08:39 -0400
Greetings all,

First post here.  My oldest of the gang of four, Ryoga, has been diagnosed
with insulinoma, and we're following the medical approach first -
prednisone for now.  From what I understand part of the treatment is
multiple feedings throughout the day.  My question is, is how often and
how much should I be feeding him?

Ryoga has free access to Totally Ferret, and I've been giving him about a
couple of teaspoons of chicken and gravy babyfood every couple of hours.
Is this enough?  What else should I be doing?

thanks for the help,

larry