From:
Sharon Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 18:03:47 EST
To Bob C.

1. Is it the ability to let the ferret eat whenever he wants with kibble
   left out, or the kibble itself, even if feeding is restricted?

2. What are you supposed to do if your ferret won't eat anything but
   kibble, and he's already thin?

3. Why haven't cats had more diseases and a shortened life span from AL
   diet?  (Or have they?) Though I didn't do it, I know some people who
   leave kibble out for cats at all times.

4. If ferrets were healthier years ago eating bad food, could the change
   be related to the increase in popularity fueling the factory-like
   farm production of ferrets?  Mass production of our food animals
   has certainly had bad effects for humans.

I am not challenging you, just curious.

Thanks,
Shron