From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 20:36:00 -0800
>>waves<< Snoopy,

Membership Director, Kit, here.

Glad you asked about memberships in the Kouri Fan Club especially since
there might be other fuzzies who are new to list and would like to know
also.

First, high paw four to all the 2001 Charter Club members for making the
club a huge success and helping shelter ferrets.  A big welcome goes out
to the newest members of 2002, Cheech, Chong, Goosie, Mookie and Ruby.
>>waves<<

Now if you hadn't got your membership in the club yet.  Just put the mind
control fix in and have your hooman make a check out to Kouri's favorite
charity, Support Our Shelters, (S.O.S.).  All da money collected by the
club helps the shelters and Fundraiser Chairperson Mom will forward the
money for you.  Your dollars to S.O.S. are tax deductible too.

For your $2.  membership dues you will receive membership cards, an
autographed photo of Kouri, your choice of the 'Ferret Warrior' bumper
sticker or the 'Ferrets Inside' rescue sticker.  For a limited time for
an extra dollar with a membership you get a button pin with Kouri on it.

Doesn't that sound like a great deal?  Well, okay we tried to get Stormy
to throw in a Cheweasel but he would not have any part of that.

Send to:
Kouri Fan Club
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral Bluff, GA  30559

You can use Paypal [ https://www.paypal.com ] if you like.  Just note it's
for the fan club and use [log in to unmask] as the
pay to.  We'll even put the request in if you would like to help a certain
shelter.

Also want to let everyone know that applications and Kouri buttons will be
available at the upcoming Ferret Symposium.  Be sure to stop by the S.O.S.
table to pick those up.

There you have it.  Please send Kouri fan mail or questions to
[log in to unmask] And remember your raisin money is helping shelter
ferrets.

Over and Out,
Kit

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.