From:
Kathleen Cheeseman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 1996 08:09:06 EDT
Well the sad day has come for me.  I must unsubscribe.  I realized the other
day that I only read the FML about once everyother week and it had been
months since I posted anything and I don't see this changing anytime soon.

I have enjoyed the FML and I'm still out here if anyone wants an opinion
from a breeder who often as opinions that are not politcally correct.
Please e-mail me at home at [log in to unmask]

As for non-pc opinions, I'm going to post one last one.  I notice that the
ECE debate has started again.  I remain convinced that early exposure is a
good thing.  I was exposed in early 1993.  Everyone one in the house got it.
I lost one ferret with a preexisting tumor and almost lost one who had other
health problems.  Everyone else sailed thur it with supportive care and some
panic on my part (remember this was the very beginning of the epidemic and
we didn't know what we were dealing with).  I have never had another
outbreak in my house.  Everyone of the ferrets that was exposed in 1993 is
still alive today and doing well.  I figure ECE is like the measles in
humans.  Exposed young and its a hassle, exposed old and there is a real
risk of serious complications.I like the Jimmy Buffet quote and I'm sticking
with my story too!

As for the our kits we have had a great year and still have a few left if
anyone is interested.  Colors include silvers, chocolates, chocolate mitts,
sables, and sable mitts.

Everyone have a great time and I'll see you at shows.

-Kathleen Cheeseman

P.S - If there is ever a "Best of the FML" with the really good, cute
stories, send me a copy.