Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 06:18:40 +0000
Hey guys! -->waves<--

Wow, dat Champy is wunnin' fast!  He zoomed over to de All You Can Eat
Waisin Bar an' is hoggin' out!  Wooks wike he'll be dere a while.

Chena is bouncin'.  He foun' de Ball Park an' is ploughin' t'rough de
balls an' makin' a big mess!!

BooBoo dwopped in t'day an' ask'd dat I tell his mom dat he feels a *wot*
better now, he said he couldn' hold on any more, an' he knows she weally
twied for him.  He said he'll be waitin' here at de Bwidge for her, an'
pway on de Otter Swide while he waits.

Hey, dat sounds wike fun.  Wait up BooBoo, I'm gonna go join ya!

Buh Bye!

Skeeter

Visit some of my fwiends!
http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/skeeter/