From:
Caitlyn Bergeron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 10:17:13 -0500
Thanks to all who have written me about Quincy and Walton - I'm working
my way through and responding (email has been funny and sporadic with
receiving things), but I wanted to let everyone know that I appreciate
the caring hearts of fuzzy people :-).

Wanted to also let y'all know - there is a ferret prominently shown in
the preview for the upcoming Ben Stiller/Jennifer Aniston movie, "Along
Came Polly."  Looks like a big fluffy boy to me, kind of like my Tuck.
Granted, the humor of the ferret seems to come from Ben's fear of it
(which isn't good, but I believe he probably comes to get over it) and
the fact that the ferret runs into things with its head (also not funny),
but I'm waiting to see the movie for a final opinion.

Caitie