From:
Nancys Fine Things <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2007 22:31:42 -0500
Hello All,

My daughter recently purchased a large quantity of micro fleece and was
making handknotted baby blankets. I suggested she make some sleepsacks,
which she has done and they turned out so cute. They also are
handknotted, rather then sewn. She has some great prints. If anyone is
interested, I posted them on my webpage for you to view.

http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeehdj8/raffle/index.html

Thanks for looking and hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

Nancy