From:
Kristen Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 20:19:50 EDT
First off - I would like to introduce everyone to my new baby, Skittles.
She is a hooded sable, 8 week old little girl.  She is the most beautiful
and sweet baby!  She is adjusting well and has already made friends with
the others, Sparky, Snickers and Frito.  Last week she had a very
noticeable prolapsed rectum - but with a soft diet and good food I'm
noticing that it is almost back to normal.  She has her own cage for the
time being - but hopefully soon she start having sleep overs with her
sisters and brother.  She also likes to sleep with me - curled up in a
little ball on my shoulder.  None of my others will even consider this!

Now - the first time I vacuumed around my kids Frito ran and hid - Sparky
could care less - but Snickers, now she was intrigued.  She was dooking
and chattering up a storm - charging at the vacuum cleaner every time it
came near her until finally, it happened.  Snickers took a flying leap
and landed on the top of the vacuum cleaner!  She was riding it around
the room like it was some county fair ride!  She has tried to coax the
others into hopping on for a ride with her - but they want nothing to
do with it.  Frito still clings to the very top of the cage with this
look on her face like "Get that thing the heck away from me!!"  Snickers
now has her very own amusement park ride or a very strange mode of
transportation from room to room for one very strange and lazy weasel!

Kristen and the Sunny Bunch
Sparky, Snickers, Frito and Skittles