From:
Kerry and Jeremy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 May 1998 09:53:53 -0400
Well ferret math has struck again and fot he final time...:)

Yesterday our family which started with Willow Bear (sable) and continued
with Fozzie Bear (sable) on the pretext we were making Willow happy by
buying her a baby brother.  Now last weekend we babysat our ferret-n-laws
Jake and Elwood and they got along soooo well... we initially meant to
look at pet stores for food!!!But intead ended up with two new babies...
completing our family!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a little girl who is a sable I think (if I'm wrong please correct
me!!)she has a white face and white body with beige guard hairs and dark
brown arms and legs...she has a mask of one stripe that is dark brown like
her limbs.  She remains nameless.

And finally we have a little boy who is a cinnamon sable if that is
possible!!

They are both nippers but they are supposed to be 9weeks old so I think they
are teeething.

They are getting along great with our guys.  We tried to keep them seperated
but they cried when they saw our guys and couldn't get out to play with
them.

Also, could anyone tell me if Petsmart is a ferret friendly pet store?  A
family friend is a new manager at the one that is about to open here in
Ottawa.  She came to visit my ferrets last noght and wowed me with the info
she had received.  She new a great deal of info on ferrets that she and all
the other new employees and been trained with...stuff most pet stores don't
know!!!!  They had not received any kits yet so she came over to meet my
guys so she could apply what she had learned on fuzzies with actual fuzzies.
She looked inthier ears, at their bums, what to look for in their fur and
stuff to make sure their are healthy and asked all the right questions!!!!!
Very impressive...... Also she said that she would let me use her 20% off
discount for ferret stuff!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If someone could let me
know if petsmart is as good as it seems I'd greatly appreciate it.!!!

Thanks,
Kerry
Willow
Fozzie