From:
Darrin vickmark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 11:55:09 CDT
Hi everyone,

I had recently found out that one of my ferret's toes are broken(or a
pretty large sprain) I accidentally dropped the cage on his foot, and
somehow, only one toe was damaged.  Should i go to the vet?  I am educated
enough about ferrets, and i know i should bring him to the vet if anything
breaks/sprains.  But i just don't know about something that small???  Well,
when i look back on earlier today, i held his injured foot, and he did grip
a little, so i think it has a chance of bring sprained.  GOOD it's a lot
better than having a broken piggy!  any information would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Darrin and his to terrors