From:
Paula Federici <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 14:20:29 -0700
To Linda and all concerned parties,
I have seen Jacqui Snyder and she and her family (both human and furry) are
fine.  I have part of her fuzz kids with me and part are in Albq.  with
Mini.  All known ferret people have been located and are fine for the time
being.

This post is also to thank all the people who have written and called with
help offerings.  Those of us in NM cannot begin to thank you for all your
support.  This kind of a disaster can happen to anyone at anytime and it is
great to know there is such a response and support team out there.

I am in constant contact with the Santa Fe Animal Shelter, the Las Vegas,
NM, Animal Shelter and the Taos Animal Shelter offering any help I can.
Prayers for all those animals that have to suffer for the foolishness of
man.

Paula
PF Ferrets Rescue and Shelter
Santa Fe, NM