From:
julie soto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 14:14:41 -0700
Hi all,

A friend asked me to see if anyone knew anything about heart arrhythmia in
ferrets.  Her ferret, Cassidy has been recently diagnosed with a severe
heart arrhythmia.  It will race extremely fast and then slow way down.
The vet was also concerned about Cassidy's albumin levels because they
were very low.  It also doesn't help that Cassidy is 5 and a half.  Does
anyone know of a treatment or if there is a treatment for this condition.
The vet wants to do a lot of really expensive and invasive tests.  Any and
all information would be appreciated.  She also needs to know if anyone
knows of a good vet in Orange County, CA. (yes, I know ferrets are illegal
in California.)  The fuzzy still needs good medical care.  She had a good
vet but they close up their small animal practice.

Any help would be greatly welcome.

Thanks again,
Julie