From:
Mary Frerich-Kulesa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 08:09:08 EDT
In reference to your comment:
>From:    Robin Hegge <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: FERRET ON TV
>
>Anyone see Swapping Wives Sunday night on CBS?  One of the families had
>a ferret along with 24 other animals including a kangaroo (!), rabbits,
>birds, etc.  I love to see more and more ferrets on TV.  I also happened
>to see the 80's movie Short Circuit with Ally Sheedy who also had a
>ferret too!

Robin, and can you believe the ferret was 1 of the 3 animals left in the
home?  I was watching that and getting madder by the minute as the "New"
wife and mother started her list making and her better than thou routine.
It was one of those times, I wanted to just be able to reach though the
TV screen and smack her!  <giggling> I told my daughter, if she had
gotten rid of the ferret, I'd find her house and put a zillion ferrets
in there, ROFL!!!  At least she finally did warm up to Nuggets the cat,
and let him stay.

Ferrets of the world, converge on their home and teach them the true
meaning of happiness.

Oh, and can you believe they drink their coffee and tea through
straws?  I was dying here, I couldn't believe people could actually
be that vein.  :-X

Mare, AJ, Bear, Bonnie, Clyde, Crystal, Dharma, Emmy, Hooker, Joey,
Lucky, Reno, Stinky, Tiny, Tweaky, Wiley & Winky (aka: Link-a-Link)

Ferret Soul

A dog or cat steals your heart,
but a ferret steals your soul.