Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2012 06:33:15 -0400
Our choice has always been Feline Pine - the bag, not the scoopable
in the box.......ran it by the vet first, used it for years and never
had a problem. It is a very clean smelling litter and breaks down when
wet....it's not overly dusty, altho at the very bottom of the bag there
will be some.....we have had elders, kids with upper respiratory,
insulinoma, lymphoma.....and they have all been just fine with it. Our
kids love it and have been known to roll around in the litter pan when
it's changed. I'm sure you will get a lot of options and it's really a
matter of personal preference but Feline Pine is our litter of choice.

Kathy