Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2008 02:27:17 +0000
I cannot thank all of you who have responded to my dear friend Michele
for her post about my dearset Fallstaff. After three days in intensive
care he had to be helped cross the rainbow bridge at 3pm today. No
improvement was seen and after much research we are leaning toward DIM.
Tissue testing is being done on the heart, muscle and other tissues
indicated to find out if this is DIM and when I get the results I will
repost. Again I cannot thank-you all so much for your help and support.

Laura