From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 22:19:07 EDT
Hey and dooks to all the fur-kids !!

Well, we all have had one <?> of "Those Days" haven't we ?  Well, today was
a beaut !!

Got up late, jumped in the shower and rushed to get ready for work.  In my
haste I got soap in my eyes and could not see what I was doing.  In my
momentary blindness I knocked over the rack that held the soap, shampoo,
etc.  Picking up the shampoo bottle I started to wash my hair.  Hmmmm -
shampoo seems to suds a lot more then normal.  Nice smell too.  Funny,
don't remember it smelling that way.

Started working and more unusual things happened.  Animals I was normally
friendly with wanted no part of me.  Cats would sniff and hiss, dogs would
back away growling.  Got home and let the kids out to play.  They sniffed
at me and started dooking around like mad !!!!

Later when I went into the bathroom.  I saw MY shampoo bottle on the floor.
The stuff I used on my hair was actually ferret shampoo !!!!  Well, the
joke was on me.  Tought me a good lesson about being more careful with what
I am doing.

I must say though, it did leave my fur shiny and manageable.  Hair !  I
MEANT HAIR !!  It left my HAIR shiny and manageable !!!!!!!!!  Well, at
least it wasn't the flea treatment <flick!!>.

Geez !  Hope there are no lasting side-effects !!  Well, hope you'll excuse
me for now.  I really have this fantastic urge for some raisins !!!!

Warm Fuzzies ~~ !!

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~
~Mocha~Nikki~Selene~Missy~  and Mist the Fer-Kat
Guardian Fur-Angels -
~Furrice~Lady~Zeus~Rascal~Socks~Muttley~Dookesbury~Little Boy~
Missing our friends - Kimo the Sumo Cat (and Honorary Fert) and fellow      v
~Petey~, ~Nibbler~, ~Max~, ~Romeo~, ~Bandit~, and the other ~Romeo~
Saying "Hey!" to ~Pandora~, ~Noser~ and the rest of the Tennessee Brat
Pack !! Please see KITY= .. =KAT's Fur Faces, Memorial for Zeus
                  http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/zeus.html
KRITTER KREW - http://hometown.aol.com/kwildheart/myhomepage/pet.html

Prayers to the ill and those who have gone before us.  Hug your fuzzies
while you can, hold them in your heart when you can't.