From:
Ed Hoffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 07:05:43 -0500
Ferret Psychoanalyst needed! (for real)

I hate to post again, it seems I've been on way to often.  Recently I
posted what I though was a "cute" antidotes about one of my new fuzzbutts
"Not Me!" and her reaction to alarm clocks.  Well it turns it out that she
not only "digs" at me when the alarm goes off but severely attacks/bites
also.  This is a bit hard to figure out.  Before I go out and get a
different alarm clock I want to try to get to the root of problem if
possible.  The alarm is a "Wesclox" electronic buzzer type.  Because of my
disability I need the stability of electric with battery back-up.  Thanks
for the assist.

Ed and the Gals
"Who Me?", "Not Me!" & "Moi?" (two more rescues coming in today!)