From:
Megan McCormick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 11:57:19 -0500
About ferret static electricity - I woke up the other night with two of the
girls playing near my head....opened my eyes, and saw two ferrets, little
blue lights runnign up and down their bodies as they wrestled!  I've seen
it when they get under the covers and crawl around too...like when people
in cartoons get hit by lightning, and you can see the electricity arcing
all over their bodies.  Makes me feel like my ferrets are super-heroes!

        megan & the electric three