Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2011 22:16:56 -0700
We used to have a "Ferret Frolic" here hosted by a local vet but when
he retired, so did the event. No reason why some of us can't get
together and do one on our own with competitions, a local shelter there
with adoptables, a local ferret vet there and all the money raised with
the competitions benefiting the shelter. It would also give us a chance
to meet eachother and find sitters for when we go out of town, etc.

I posted some info about this in the Ferretocious Friends group so
please join if you're a Facebook user. Not sure if this link will
work once sent http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/groups/ferretocious/
If it doesn't just search the name.
[Facebook login required. BIG]

If you're not a Facebook user just email me your info so you can be
added to an email list once we start getting things going.

Hope to see you at our upcoming event!

Laura