From:
Larissa Stairs and Tabitha <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 1996 13:57:32 -0400
This FML is great!  I'd like to introduce myself.  My name is Larissa and I
recently received my fuzzy little girl, Tabitha (aka Tabby) as a gift.  And
what a wonderful gift she is!  She is quite the entertainer (very vocal and
dances up a storm).  I guess that is fitting since we live in Las Vegas.
 Which brings me to my question, are there any ferret clubs in the Las Vegas
area?  Thank you FML for all the great info.

Larissa & Tabby