From:
"Schilling, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:56:45 -0500
Hi All,
A fellow co-worker told me a ferret showed up on her doorstep at 2 am
Monday morning.  Unfortunately she does not have ferrets so the little
guy ate some dog food.  This ferret was found at the Rio Del Mar Condo
complex in St. Augustine Beach, Florida.  He/she is in great shape.
Please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] OR

You must be able to describe the ferret to claim!
Thanks!
Tracy