From:
Sharon Burbine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 1995 17:37:09 -0400
Got word today that House Bill 295 is now been assigned to the Senate Ways
and Means Committee.  Will publish that list of Senators again for everyone.
 We're asking that we hold off phone calls and letters until the end of next
week or until the Senate passes the state budget.  It could be as early as
next Wed. 24 or possibly Fri. 26th.  Will let you know. All Senators can be
reached at the State House, Boston, MA  02133-1054.

Thomas Birmingham, Chairman (617) 722-1481
Robert Wetmore, Vice Chairman (617) 722-1540
Matthew Amorello (617) 722-1485
Robert Antonioni (617) 722-1230
Michael Creedon (617) 722-1200
Robert Durand (617) 722-1120
Cheryl Jacques (617) 722-1555
James Jajuga (617) 722-1604
Michael Knapik (617) 722-1415
David Magnani (617 722-1640
Linda Melconian (617) 722-1660
Therese Murray (617) 722-1330
Thomas Norton (617) 722-1114
Henri Rauschenbach (617) 722-1570
Stanley Rosenberg (617) 722-1532
Charles Shannon (617) 722-1578
Marian Walsh (617)722 1348

Also, important senators that will be needed:

William M. Bulger- Senate President-District-South Boston, South End.
 Senator Bulger is verrrrrry powerful.  Anyone in his district would be of
benefit if they could contact him on this issue.

Will update all as soon as I find out any more.