From:
lisette lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 22:30:11 -0500
It's almost time: just3 more days.  Wolf and Tiger go in for surgery.  Wolf
had a large and sudden growth removed in July.  It was fibrosarcoma.  After
that, he started losing all the fur in the manner one would with an adrenal
problem.  They will open up his back and neck first, and remove the cancer
that has started growing back.  Then they will slice his tummy open, and
see which adrenal gland to remove.  Insulinoma just beginning ,also.Tiger
is a runt.  He was starving when I found him.  He is shy and submissive.He
has high lymph.  count, and adrenal symptoms.  What can I say?  They are my
sweet hearts.  They come when I cal, sit, roll over, beg, slide down their
slide on command, and sit pretty on my lap in the car.

I took in a sick baby around Nov.  He is a mad max, friendly dummy.  He
doesnt know his name, cant do a single trick-He is a little bozo.And I took
in the little blaze that was kept in a bath tub in a dark unused bathroom.
He still doesnt get what kitty litter is, and kicks it all over in massive
quantities.  I dont take a bath, because he is always pooping in my tub.
He is deaf, and doesnt like to be held.  But he follows me everywhere I
go.He has an all white face, except for black rings around his eyes that
look like eyelids and eye brows, and tears falling down his face.

I took these two happy stinkers in because Wolf and Tiger werent going to
live long.  And now here I am taking them in for surgery: Wolf already
diagnosed with a spreading deadly cancer.  And Tiger with very high
lymphocyte counts.You never know what you are going to do till you are
there, sometimes.  But that is the miracle of learning to take things one
day at a time.  Its almost time now.  Say a prayer for me, that I will be
strong enough to do what is best for my brilliant, obediant boys.

Thank you
Lisette