From:
"Grant, Lillian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 11:04:06 -0700
Howdy All,
I am looking to help a very special friend of mine named Sabine Von Voorn
of World Ferret Union and World Ferret Information Centre.
http://home.worldonline.nl/%7Ewfu/ She lives in the Netherlands.  Every
year she comes out to our yearly Ferret Roundup in CACA Land.  This year,
while staying with Pat Wright, she fell in love with Moose, a 1 1/2 year
old Chocolate Sable male, who was given up for reason, I will not go into.
He is one of the sweetest ferret I have personally met, in a long time.
A KEEPER.

We are trying to find a way to get him shipped to Atlanta and then air
lifted overseas to her.  Delta will ship (fly), and if we go through
Atlanta, it's a direct, overnight flight to the Netherlands.  Health
Certificate is only good for 10 days, so we have a time limitation here.
Is anyone on their way to the Netherlands that could ferret sit this little
guy on his flight?  Anyone heading for Atlanta?  Any help would be
appreciated.

I have included the note from Pat & Sabine below.

Pat Wright in San Diego and Sabine van Voorn in The Netherlands hope to
find someone who wants to give us help to transport our ferret friend Moose
from San Diego in California to Schiphol in The Netherlands.  Pat has done
all the best he can to get him to Sabine.  First he tried to find an air
company who dare to fly ferrets out of California, but the only one he
found is the company Delta.  However, they made it impossible for us to buy
a ticket for Moose.  Moose needs a health certificate before Delta can book
him.  The health certificate costs $80 and is only ten days valid.  When
Pat bought the health certificate people at the air company Delta told him
they were fully booked and they couldn't find room for Moose (he's a big
ferret).  They could tell this to us whenever they want, we can't check if
they're telling us the truth.  We could keep on buying new health
certificates, but in this way Moose will never arrive in The Netherlands.
Sabine is still waiting for him as he's such a sweet ferret; she met him
when she stayed with Pat.  We would like to ask someone who will fly from
California to Schiphol to bring Moose to her.

Please help us! You can contact
Pat Wright at: [log in to unmask] or
Sabine van Voorn at: [log in to unmask]
Thank you very much in advance,
Sabine van Voorn and Pat Wright.
Thanks, Everyone, you are all the best,
Stephanie & My Little Band of Closet Thieves:
Spanky, Claudia, George & Gracie
And the visiting Moose
+ Sam & Scarlett O'Ferret @ Rainbow Bridge