From:
Candy Cryts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 01:20:14 GMT
Is it me or do everyones ferrets seem to know how to get on the computer
and run it better then us.  My Buddy knows how to type better than me.
Of course he does not care about how things are spelled but, who does.
They just amaze me on how they love the computer.  When I am at the desk
they have to be all over me, they will come up out of a sound sleep just
to help me.  Its like me turning on the computer sends a quite sound that
only they can hear and boy they are in my lap on my desk at my feet every
where, oh yeah on my shoulder.  Do you know how hard it is to type with a
ferret in your ear, licking your ear.  and my ears are ticklish any way
without that.  I know they are smart but do we really know how smart they
are.  The other day I caught Sassy dragging my purse off to where the
computer is and Buddy was on the desk waiting for her.  What do you think
they were planing, a shopping spree at The Ferret Store with moms credit
card.  Just something for everyone to think about.  Ladies zip or snap
your purses and dads hide your wallets cuz when we are in bed who knows
what little havoc they are doing

Louie & Candy & The 6 Pillow Piranhas