Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 14:08:14 EDT
I live in Northern New Jersey.  After reading the Express-Times article I
wrote a letter to Linda Lisanti.  Through that letter I was contacted by
Deborah Sadowski and asked how I could help.  She said the best way for
people to help is to send letters to the Mayor of Phillipsburg so he can
see just how wide spread concerns about ferrets & her rescue are.

Also, if you are a member of a not for profit 501 C(3) group, I've been
told such groups are not permitted to side in political debates.  Make
sure if you send a letter to the Mayor it is out of personal concern as
a ferret owner in the United States...we don't want to jeopardize any
other rescues or shelters.

Send letters to:

Mayor Harry Wyant
675 Corliss Ave
Phillipsburg, NJ=A0 08865

Linda Lisanti contacted me the other day in reference to my letter and
is writing a follow up that will be in the Express Times this weekend.
As soon as it's available I will forward it.  Any questions, feel free
to ask me: [log in to unmask] (Dave Nixon)